• Built from CNC cut and brake formed 3/16″ HRPO steel plate.
• 3/4″ thick shackle tabs pass through the bumper and welded front and back.
• 10 bolt locations makes mounting rock solid. Uses only factory holes and studs…no drilling or welding required for install. Includes frame tie-in brackets and grade 8 bolts. If running remote reservoir shocks, modification of shock brackets may be necessary.
• Internal winch plate fits 8-10k winches with non integrated solenoid control boxes (control box must be relocated) with standard 4.5″ x 10″ bolt pattern.
• Includes 20” x 1.50” slot for 20″-21” single row LED light bar. Features adjustable width mounts to fit any brand bar.
• Includes square holes for LED pods with adjustable mounting brackets.
• Hi-Lift jack slots for safer lifting
• Multiple hoop options available (see pics)
• Available in bare steel only
• Not compatible with TRD Pro road aluminum skid plate but compatable with almost all aftermarket front skids.
• Designed, built, and tested in the USA 🇺🇸
Requires cutting plastic front bumper cover for installation. Detailed instructions are included.
Compatibility with 2018+ TSS grille sensor has not yet been confirmed. Flat top bumper and high center hoop/full hoops likely to work.
**Bumpers are built to order and lead times vary depending on current workload. Orders can be taken on a $100 deposit, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Tacoma front bumpers ship truck freight due to their size and weight. Domestic freight ranges from $200-$400 to your nearest freight terminal or a business address with loading dock or forklift. Please email email@example.com for a shipping quote. Shipping charges will be invoiced when bumper is ready to ship.
Local pickup in Gardnerville NV is welcome!
2016 Toyota Tacoma, 2017 Toyota Tacoma, 2018 Toyota Tacoma, 2019 Toyota Tacoma, 2020 Toyota Tacoma