High Clearance Tacoma rear bumpers require cutting the bedsides and are designed to give much better clearance and departure angle.
- Built from CNC cut and brake formed 3/16″ HRPO steel plate with 1/4″ mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick shackle tabs pass through the bumper and welded front and back.
- 10 bolt locations makes mounting rock solid. Mounts to factory threaded frame holes and requires cutting bedsides for install. Clear written instructions are provided.
- Holes for flush mount LED pods as backup lights. Fits most brands including Rigid Industries D series flush mount. Adapter plates for Baja Designs Squadrons are available upon request.
- Hi-Lift jack slots for safer lifting.
- Standard 2” receiver included, either hidden behind plate or under license plate (your choice). Hidden receivers include a flip up license plate bracket. Receiver hitches are not officially load rated, but built plenty beefy. Receiver tube is reinforced with 2”x2”x.120” tubing spanning between the mounting plates.
- Uses OEM license plate lights. Direct bolt on without any cutting or splicing.
- Trailer plug gets relocated under the bumper using included bracket…tucked up and out of the way.
- Tire carriers hold up to a 35″ tire and ready for Rotopax mounting. They are built from 2” x 3” x .120” box tubing, 1.75” x .120” round tubing, 11 ga cold roll sheet, and fully gusseted.
- Camera relocation kit is included with tire carrier. Kit includes camera mounting bracket and wire to extend harness. Splicing into OEM harness is required.
- Tire carriers are optional but must be built with the bumper. They cannot be added afterward.
Available in bare steel only
Designed, built, and tested in the USA
**Bumpers are built to order and lead times vary depending on current workload. Orders can be taken on a $100 deposit, email email@example.com for more info.
HC Tacoma rear bumpers ship truck freight due to their size and weight. Domestic freight ranges from $200-$400 to your nearest terminal or a business address with loading dock or forklift. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote. Shipping charges will be invoiced when bumper is ready to ship.
Local pickup in Gardnerville NV is welcome!
2005 Toyota Tacoma, 2006 Toyota Tacoma, 2007 Toyota Tacoma, 2008 Toyota Tacoma, 2009 Toyota Tacoma, 2010 Toyota Tacoma, 2011 Toyota Tacoma, 2012 Toyota Tacoma, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 2014 Toyota Tacoma, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Peter (verified owner) –
Last year, I ordered and received the high-clearance rear bumper with the swing arm for my 2009 Tacoma. After much research, I landed on ATH Fab’s model and design due to how robust it is, the ability to get it bare (not already painted/coated), the price is highly competitive, and the fact that that early questions about it were answered by the owner very quickly, kindly, and completely. Now that I’ve had this bumper on for half a year, and have now done multiple trips with it, I’m very solidly sold on the decision. This bumper fixes so many problems with the Tacoma’s rear end, off-road, and it’s incredibly well made. I was a little skeptical of the pivot with only one attachment point, but after assembling it with bearings, seals, and the super heavy duty bolt that holds it on and together, I am no longer skeptical. The adjustability of the latch mount, and the robustness of the latch is perfect for my application — a dedicated off-road trip vehicle. Pulling the spare up and out from under the vehicle is super helpful. All the welds are very nicely done, the craftsmanship is top-notch, and the quality of this product is really nicely fit to the Tacoma. One final note — the instructions Morgan includes are eerily accurate — even the precision on how to cut the body are spot on. My install went exactly as intended since I followed the instructions to the letter. Thank you to ATHFab for the really great, and custom-feeling product — it’s a permanent part of my Tacoma now, and will be for the rest of its life. Great work!