Standard Tacoma rear bumpers are a direct bolt on replacement designed to give better clearance and departure angle while staying tight to factory body lines, giving your truck a clean and aggressive look while offering added protection on the trail.
- Built from CNC cut and brake formed 3/16″ HRPO steel plate.
- 3/4″ thick shackle tabs pass through the bumper and welded front and back.
- 10 bolt locations makes mounting rock solid. Uses factory threaded frame holes…no cutting, drilling or welding required for installation.
- Holes for flush mount LED pods as backup lights. Fits most brands including Rigid Industries.
- Hi-Lift jack slots for safer lifting
- Standard 2” receiver included, either hidden behind plate or under license plate (your choice). Hidden receivers include a flip up license plate bracket. Receiver hitches are not officially load rated, but built plenty beefy. Receiver tube is reinforced with 2”x2”x.120” tubing spanning between the mounting plates.
- Reuses factory license plate lights.
- Trailer plug gets relocated under the bumper using included bracket…tucked up and out of the way where belongs.
Available in bare steel only
Designed, built, and tested in the USA
**Bumpers are built to order and lead times vary depending on current workload. Orders can be taken on a $100 deposit, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. *June 2020* current lead time is 16 weeks.
Standard Tacoma rear bumpers ship FedEx ground with shipping cost ranging from $70-$200. Bumpers with hidden receivers cost less to ship due to their reduced dimensions. Please email email@example.com for a shipping quote. Shipping charges will be invoiced when bumper is ready to ship.
Local pickup in Gardnerville NV is welcome!
2005 Toyota Tacoma, 2006 Toyota Tacoma, 2007 Toyota Tacoma, 2008 Toyota Tacoma, 2009 Toyota Tacoma, 2010 Toyota Tacoma, 2011 Toyota Tacoma, 2012 Toyota Tacoma, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 2014 Toyota Tacoma, 2015 Toyota Tacoma