High Clearance Tacoma rear bumpers require cutting the bedsides and are designed to give much better clearance and departure angle.
- Built from CNC cut and brake formed 3/16″ HRPO steel plate with 1/4″ mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick shackle tabs pass through the bumper and welded front and back.
- 10 bolt locations makes mounting rock solid. Mounts to factory threaded frame holes and requires cutting bedsides for install. Clear written instructions are included.
- Holes for flush mount LED pods as backup lights. Fits most brands including Rigid Industries. Adapter plates for Baja Designs Squadrons are available.
- Hi-Lift jack slots for safer lifting.
- Standard 2” receiver included, either hidden behind plate or under license plate (your choice). Hidden receivers include a flip up license plate bracket. Receiver hitches are not officially load rated, but built plenty beefy. Receiver tube is reinforced with 2”x2”x.120” tubing spanning between the mounting plates.
- Includes replacement LED license plate lights (splicing into factory harness req’d)
- Trailer plug gets relocated under the bumper using included bracket…tucked up and out of the way.
- Not compatible with blind spot monitoring system. The sensors only work through plastic. Sensors will be disconnected and not reused.
- Holes for backup/sonar sensors are available.
- Tire carriers hold up to a 35″ tire and include a camera relocation mount and ready for Rotopax mounting. They are built from 2x2x.120 square tubing, 1.75x.120 round tubing, 11 ga cold roll sheet, and fully gusseted. Currently there are no extra add-ons/customization available. Camera mount is center mounted (new pics coming) and includes extension harness to be sliced into original wiring.
- Tire carriers are optional but must be built with the bumper. They cannot be added afterward.
Available in bare steel only
Designed, built, and tested in the USA
**Current lead time is 12 weeks** Orders can be taken on a $100 deposit, email morgan@athfab for more info.
Standard Tacoma rear bumpers ship truck freight due to their size and weight. Domestic freight ranges from $250-$400 to your nearest terminal or a business address with loading dock or forklift. Please email morgan@athfab for a shipping quote. Shipping charges will be invoiced when bumper is ready to ship.
Local pickup in Gardnerville NV or South Lake Tahoe area is welcome!