Standard Tacoma rear bumpers are a direct bolt on replacement designed to give better clearance and departure angle while staying tight to factory body lines, giving your truck a clean and aggressive look while offering added protection on the trail.
- Built from CNC cut and brake formed 3/16″ HRPO steel plate with 1/4″ mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick shackle tabs pass through the bumper and welded front and back.
- 10 bolt locations makes mounting rock solid. Uses factory threaded frame holes…no cutting, drilling or welding required for installation.
- Holes for flush mount LED pods as backup lights. Fits most brands including Rigid Industries. Adapter plates for Baja Designs Squadrons are available.
- Hi-Lift jack slots for safer lifting.
- Standard 2” receiver included, either hidden behind plate or under license plate (your choice). Hidden receivers include a flip up license plate bracket. Receiver hitches are not officially load rated, but built plenty beefy. Receiver tube is reinforced with 2”x2”x.120” tubing spanning between the mounting plates.
- Includes replacement LED license plate lights (splicing into factory harness req’d)
- Trailer plug gets relocated under the bumper using included bracket…tucked up and out of the way.
- Not compatible with blind spot monitoring system. The sensors only work through plastic. Sensors will be disconnected and not reused.
- Holes for backup/sonar sensors are available.
- Tire carriers are not available with the standard rear bumpers.
Available in bare steel only
Designed, built, and tested in the USA
**Bumpers are built to order and lead times vary depending on current workload. Orders can be taken on a $100 deposit, email morgan@athfab for more info.
Standard Tacoma rear bumpers ship FedEx ground with shipping cost ranging from $70-$200. Bumpers with hidden receivers cost less to ship due to their reduced dimensions. Please email morgan@athfab for a shipping quote. Shipping charges will be invoiced when bumper is ready to ship.
Local pickup in Gardnerville NV is welcome!
2016 Toyota Tacoma, 2017 Toyota Tacoma, 2018 Toyota Tacoma, 2019 Toyota Tacoma, 2020 Toyota Tacoma