Standard Tacoma rear bumpers are a direct bolt on replacement designed to give better clearance and departure angle while staying tight to factory body lines, giving your truck a clean and aggressive look while offering added protection on the trail.
- Built from CNC cut and brake formed 3/16″ HRPO steel plate with 1/4″ mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick shackle tabs pass through the bumper and welded front and back.
- 10 bolt locations makes mounting rock solid. Uses factory threaded frame holes…no cutting, drilling or welding required for installation.
- Holes for flush mount LED pods as backup lights. Fits most brands including Rigid Industries. Adapter plates for Baja Designs Squadrons are available.
- Hi-Lift jack slots for safer lifting.
- Standard 2” receiver included, either hidden behind plate or under license plate (your choice). Hidden receivers include a flip up license plate bracket. Receiver hitches are not officially load rated, but built plenty beefy. Receiver tube is reinforced with 2”x2”x.120” tubing spanning between the mounting plates.
- Includes replacement LED license plate lights (splicing into factory harness req’d)
- Trailer plug gets relocated under the bumper using included bracket…tucked up and out of the way.
- Not compatible with blind spot monitoring system. The sensors only work through plastic. Sensors will be disconnected and not reused.
- Holes for backup/sonar sensors are available.
- Tire carriers are not available with the standard rear bumpers.
Available in bare steel only
Designed, built, and tested in the USA
**Current lead time is 12 weeks** Orders can be taken on a $100 deposit, email morgan@athfab for more info.
Standard Tacoma rear bumpers ship FedEx ground with shipping cost ranging from $70-$200. Bumpers with hidden receivers cost less to ship due to their reduced dimensions. Please email morgan@athfab for a shipping quote. Shipping charges will be invoiced when bumper is ready to ship.
Local pickup in Gardnerville NV or South Lake Tahoe area is welcome!