High Clearance Tacoma rear bumpers require cutting the bedsides and are designed to give much better clearance and departure angle.
- Built from CNC cut and brake formed 3/16″ HRPO steel plate with 1/4″ mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick shackle tabs pass through the bumper and welded front and back.
- 10 bolt locations makes mounting rock solid. Mounts to factory threaded frame holes and requires cutting bedsides for install. Clear written instructions are included.
- Holes for flush mount LED pods as backup lights. Fits most brands including Rigid Industries. Adapter plates for Baja Designs Squadrons are available.
- Hi-Lift jack slots for safer lifting.
- Standard 2” receiver included, either hidden behind plate or under license plate (your choice). Hidden receivers include a flip up license plate bracket. Receiver hitches are not officially load rated, but built plenty beefy. Receiver tube is reinforced with 2”x2”x.120” tubing spanning between the mounting plates.
- Includes replacement LED license plate lights (splicing into factory harness req’d)
- Trailer plug gets relocated under the bumper using included bracket…tucked up and out of the way.
- Not compatible with blind spot monitoring system. The sensors only work through plastic. Sensors will be disconnected and not reused.
- Holes for backup/sonar sensors are available.
- Tire carriers hold up to a 35″ tire and include a camera relocation mount and ready for Rotopax mounting. They are built from 2” x 3” x .120” box tubing, 1.75” x .120” round tubing, 11 ga cold roll sheet, and fully gusseted. Currently there are no extra add-ons/customization available. Camera mount is center mounted (new pics coming) and includes extension harness to be spliced into original wiring.
- Tire carriers are optional but must be built with the bumper. They cannot be added afterward.
Available in bare steel only
Designed, built, and tested in the USA
**Current lead time is 12 weeks** Orders can be taken on a $100 deposit, email morgan@athfab for more info.
Standard Tacoma rear bumpers ship truck freight due to their size and weight. Domestic freight ranges from $250-$400 to your nearest terminal or a business address with loading dock or forklift. Please email morgan@athfab for a shipping quote. Shipping charges will be invoiced when bumper is ready to ship.
Local pickup in Gardnerville NV or South Lake Tahoe area is welcome!